- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
This handwheel is for use with the VX20W wagon vise only and is cast from 356-T6 aluminum. The hub is precision bored and cross drilled and the rim is polished to a high luster. The handwheel diameter is 5″. Includes stainless steel quick release pin with spring detent. A smaller 7/16″ diameter split ring is included if you you would rather have a smaller less obtrusive ring.
|Dimensions||6 x 6 x 6 in|
Black, Blue, Indigo
Large, Medium, Small
Wagon Vise | End Vise | Tail Vise0 out of 5
- Quick action patented release handle
- Easy installation
- Traditional appearance
- Metal or wooden handle options
Maple Handle and Knobs0 out of 5
- Replacement wooden handle and knobs. Order the complete wooden hub and handle with quick release pin for use with VX20 leg vise, VX20W wagon vise or VX20F face vise.
Drill Guide With Long Drill Bit for X Link Installation0 out of 5
- This optional drill guide combined with a long drill bit makes the X Link installation simple and easy.
- Hardened steel drill bushing press fit into aluminum base.
- Simply clamp to the front jaw and drill using powered hand drill.
Single Handle Cap with Quick Release Pin0 out of 5
This optional drill guide combined with a long drill bit makes the X Link installation simple and easy.
Maple Clamp Hub0 out of 5
- Replacement wooden clamp hub. Order the complete wooden hub and handle with quick release pin for use with VX20 leg vise, VX20W wagon vise or VX20F face vise.
Wooden Hub and Handle with Quick Release Pin for all VX Series Vises0 out of 5
- Solid maple construction.
- Precision threaded handle and knobs.
- Leather bolsters.
- Stainless steel quick release pin.
Large Hand Wheel with quick release pin for use with VX20 leg and VX20F face vises0 out of 5
- 8″ diameter hand wheel.
- When used with VX20F face vise it requires minimum 2-1/2″ thick bench top so hand wheel won’t protrude above bench top.
- Matches the small hand wheel design used with the VX20W wagon vise.