Maple Clamp Hub
- Replacement wooden clamp hub. Order the complete wooden hub and handle with quick release pin for use with VX20 leg vise, VX20W wagon vise or VX20F face vise.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Individual replacement solid maple clamp hub (unfinished) with quick release pin. Three inches in diameter X 3-3/4” long. Requires finish sanding.
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 6 in|
Black, Blue, Indigo
Large, Medium, Small
Large Hand Wheel with quick release pin for use with VX20 leg and VX20F face vises0 out of 5
- 8″ diameter hand wheel.
- When used with VX20F face vise it requires minimum 2-1/2″ thick bench top so hand wheel won’t protrude above bench top.
- Matches the small hand wheel design used with the VX20W wagon vise.
Small hand wheel and quick release pin for VX20W wagon vise0 out of 5
- 5″ diameter hand wheel.
- Smaller size won’t protrude above bench top.
- Matches the large hand wheel design used with the VX20 leg vise or VX20F face vise.
Slotted Bearing Option For VX20F Face Vise0 out of 5
- Fits VX20F Face Vise
- Mounts in a 2-1/2″ diameter counter – bore in vise front jaw.
- Simplifies front jaw construction.
- Close fit to shaft reduces vertical racking.
Wooden Hub and Handle with Quick Release Pin for all VX Series Vises0 out of 5
- Solid maple construction.
- Precision threaded handle and knobs.
- Leather bolsters.
- Stainless steel quick release pin.
Single Handle Cap with Quick Release Pin0 out of 5
This optional drill guide combined with a long drill bit makes the X Link installation simple and easy.
Maple Handle and Knobs0 out of 5
- Replacement wooden handle and knobs. Order the complete wooden hub and handle with quick release pin for use with VX20 leg vise, VX20W wagon vise or VX20F face vise.
X Link Scissors Mechanism0 out of 5
- Use with the VX20 leg vise.
- Fully supports the jaw and eliminates the need to adjust a pin in the lower pin board.
- Unique spherical bearing simplifies installation.
- Easily remove X Link by removing one bolt.
Drill Guide With Long Drill Bit for X Link Installation0 out of 5
- This optional drill guide combined with a long drill bit makes the X Link installation simple and easy.
- Hardened steel drill bushing press fit into aluminum base.
- Simply clamp to the front jaw and drill using powered hand drill.