Maple Clamp Hub
- Replacement wooden clamp hub. Order the complete wooden hub and handle with quick release pin for use with VX20 leg vise, VX20W wagon vise or VX20F face vise.
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Individual replacement solid maple clamp hub (unfinished). Three inches in diameter X 3-3/4” long. Requires finish sanding.
|Dimensions||6 x 6 x 6 in|
Black, Blue, Indigo
Large, Medium, Small
Large Hand Wheel with quick release pin for use with VX20 leg and VX20F face vises0 out of 5
- 8″ diameter hand wheel.
- When used with VX20F face vise it requires minimum 2-1/2″ thick bench top so hand wheel won’t protrude above bench top.
- Matches the small hand wheel design used with the VX20W wagon vise.
Maple Handle and Knobs0 out of 5
- Replacement wooden handle and knobs. Order the complete wooden hub and handle with quick release pin for use with VX20 leg vise, VX20W wagon vise or VX20F face vise.
Wooden Hub and Handle with Quick Release Pin for all VX Series Vises0 out of 5
- Solid maple construction.
- Precision threaded handle and knobs.
- Leather bolsters.
- Stainless steel quick release pin.
Small hand wheel and quick release pin for VX20W wagon vise0 out of 5
- 5″ diameter hand wheel.
- Smaller size won’t protrude above bench top.
- Matches the large hand wheel design used with the VX20 leg vise or VX20F face vise.
Slotted Bearing Option For VX20F Face Vise0 out of 5
- Fits VX20F Face Vise
- Mounts in a 2-1/2″ diameter counter – bore in vise front jaw.
- Simplifies front jaw construction.
- Close fit to shaft reduces vertical racking.
Single Handle Cap with Quick Release Pin0 out of 5
This optional drill guide combined with a long drill bit makes the X Link installation simple and easy.
X Link Scissors Mechanism0 out of 5
- Use with the VX20 leg vise.
- Fully supports the jaw and eliminates the need to adjust a pin in the lower pin board.
- Unique spherical bearing simplifies installation.
- Easily remove X Link by removing one bolt.
Drill Guide With Long Drill Bit for X Link Installation0 out of 5
- This optional drill guide combined with a long drill bit makes the X Link installation simple and easy.
- Hardened steel drill bushing press fit into aluminum base.
- Simply clamp to the front jaw and drill using powered hand drill.