Large Hand Wheel with quick release pin for use with VX20 leg and VX20F face vises
- 8″ diameter hand wheel.
- When used with VX20F face vise it requires minimum 2-1/2″ thick bench top so hand wheel won’t protrude above bench top.
- Matches the small hand wheel design used with the VX20W wagon vise.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This handwheel is for the VX20 leg and VX20F face vise and is cast from 356-T6 aluminum. The hub is precision bored and cross drilled and the rim is polished to a high luster. The handwheel diameter is 8″. Includes stainless steel quick release pin with spring detent. A smaller 7/16″ diameter split ring is included if you don’t intend to remove the vise jaw very often.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 in|
Black, Blue, Indigo
Large, Medium, Small
Single Handle Cap with Quick Release Pin0 out of 5
This optional drill guide combined with a long drill bit makes the X Link installation simple and easy.
Drill Guide With Long Drill Bit for X Link Installation0 out of 5
- This optional drill guide combined with a long drill bit makes the X Link installation simple and easy.
- Hardened steel drill bushing press fit into aluminum base.
- Simply clamp to the front jaw and drill using powered hand drill.
Small hand wheel and quick release pin for VX20W wagon vise0 out of 5
- 5″ diameter hand wheel.
- Smaller size won’t protrude above bench top.
- Matches the large hand wheel design used with the VX20 leg vise or VX20F face vise.
Maple Clamp Hub0 out of 5
- Replacement wooden clamp hub. Order the complete wooden hub and handle with quick release pin for use with VX20 leg vise, VX20W wagon vise or VX20F face vise.
Slotted Bearing Option For VX20F Face Vise0 out of 5
- Fits VX20F Face Vise
- Mounts in a 2-1/2″ diameter counter – bore in vise front jaw.
- Simplifies front jaw construction.
- Close fit to shaft reduces vertical racking.
Maple Handle and Knobs0 out of 5
- Replacement wooden handle and knobs. Order the complete wooden hub and handle with quick release pin for use with VX20 leg vise, VX20W wagon vise or VX20F face vise.
X Link Scissors Mechanism0 out of 5
- Use with the VX20 leg vise.
- Fully supports the jaw and eliminates the need to adjust a pin in the lower pin board.
- Unique spherical bearing simplifies installation.
- Easily remove X Link by removing one bolt.
Wooden Hub and Handle with Quick Release Pin for all VX Series Vises0 out of 5
- Solid maple construction.
- Precision threaded handle and knobs.
- Leather bolsters.
- Stainless steel quick release pin.